It’s T.G.I.F. again and probably most of us already have a plan after office or should I say evening relaxation. What we normally do before the weekend?
- Meet up with friends or colleagues to have a dinner and some chit chats.
- A fine wine with a medium rare steak or cheese while having a date with your partner.
- A bucket of beer with your best friend while laughing like theirs no tomorrow.
- Movie date with your family.
- Playing your favorite Gaming console until 4AM or 5AM.
- Just at home while reading social sites until the last news feed then sleep.
There’s a lot of things to do but one thing that I realize that people might not yet taking into consideration. Instead of spending a couple of bucks outside and trying to be drunk until you can’t remember anything. Why don’t you try and ask your partner to go to the gym. Don’t worry I’m guilty of enjoying my Friday night hanging out with my friends and partner but I’m enjoying a different routine lately.
A couple of benefits when you workout with your partner.
- You’ll be more fit and healthy together.
- You’re maximizing both of your time.
- You’re enjoying it while having fun.
- You have the same hobby that can make your relationship more stronger.
- You have a new routine that’s not the usual things like eating, hangout, watching movies, etc.
- It’s rare to have a couple who workout together at the gym which makes both of you feel more special.
Start asking your partner to go to the gym. You’ll never know until you try it.
Thanks for reading my blog. Till next time!
RL Cross signing off! 😎😎😎