I remember the time when all I want to do is to have at least a size in the bicep other than that I’m satisfied with it. As time goes by and I’m seeing the result of all the hardwork from my training. Listening to my instructor since High School. Watching videos of body builders, reading magazines about fitness, following inspiring people across the globe and learning through my own experienced. I noticed there’s no limit when you workout.
- You just want to improve from time to time.
- You want to see the result on everything that you do.
- You want to learn more and more.
- You want to to compete wth yourself.
- You want to beat your own record.
If there’s a good addiction that people can be addicted. It’s improving yourself by going to the gym to get fit and healthy. I can’t see myself to be absent in the gym for 1 whole week. I felt weak and incomplete.
- Some people workout just to impress other people.
- Some people workout so they look good when they dress up.
- Some people workout to be more confident.
- Some people workout just for social.
I think the main purpose of our workout is to have a healthy body. We’re not getting any younger. Time flies so fast. As we’re aging, we can really feel something is changing. We might be physically fit but inside we’re not that healthy.
We should try to change our point of view by improving ourselves to have a healthy lifestyle. It’s okay if we cannot achieve the built of a body builder but don’t be to hard on yourself. Be inspired to them and motivate yourself to be like them. You’ll never know unless you try it.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Till next time!!
RL Cross signing off! 😎😎😎